Raw Sprouted Walnut Pesto
A vegan pesto sauce.
Pesto sauce is typically made from basil, olive oil, garlic, pine nuts, and parmesan cheese. We wanted to make a delicious vegan alternative that is full of unsaturated healthy fats, but also dairy free.
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- As an alternative spread to butter on toast
- An excellent pizza base
- Mix it in with your zoodles or pasta!
- Top your vegetables or salads
BENEFITS OF UNSATURATED FATS
- Reduces risk for cardiovascular disease (Omega 3's in walnuts)
- Serves as an energy source for the body
- Helps the body absorb vitamins known as fat-soluble vitamins
- Low-GI diet has favourable effect on lowering body fat
- Improves brain function for better memory
Add the pesto sauce to your dish at the very end
Sprouted walnuts, Organic extra virgin olive oil, Fresh basil, Fresh parsley, Himalayan Crystal Salt, and Nutritional yeast
We Also Recommend