Typically, the supermarket lemon juices are really small and runs out rather quickly. Besides cooking, lemon juice can also be used in baking and also adds a beautiful flavour to your morning water on an empty stomach. We juiced it in our very own kitchen using 100% premium quality lemons that is perfectly lemony and citrusy for all your favourite recipes :)
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Mixed into water for your morning lemon water tonic to hydrate, alkalize and detox your body
- Can be used to flavour your kombucha or kefir!
- It can even be used as an all purpose cleaner, taking off stubborn grease and stains around the house!
- As a marinade to your meats and vegetables
- Promotes hydration - by adding it into your water, the refreshing flavour makes it much easier to get your recommended water intake for the day
- Great source of vitamin, which is a primary antioxidant that helps protect cells from damaging free radicals
- Improves your skin quality, reduces skin wrinkling, and prevents dry skin
- Supports Weight loss - reduces weight gain from a high-fat diet and improves insulin resistance
- Aids digestion - prevents constipation when added in warm water first thing in the morning
***Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
Keep it refrigerated and pour out the juice as needed.