Organic Heritage Breeds Fresh Bone Broth of The Week(500ml)
Weekly broth (limited stock available)
This Week's bone broth is..."Beef with lemongrass and lime broth"
This is a locally made bone broth by Heritage Meats where they offer the "whole animal" but their passion does not stop there. They focus on livestock that have been raised in the wild for centuries on native lands that will bring more flavor and diversity and nutrition. These ancient breeds also offer us a way to conserve natural landscapes, restore indigenous wildlife and revive local farm communities around the world. Heritage Meats believe that eating whole will not only nourish your body but also our plant earth. We can have so much more food and variety on our plates while consuming fewer animals
Bone broth is a very nourishing food for the gut and ultimately for the brain.
How to Use:
- Heat it us and serve as it is!
- Used as a broth for other recipes
- Add a dash of the broth as a natural flavoring for stir fried vegetables
- Add to baby food or purees for added gut health benefits
- Add to cauliflower mash for a delicious, keto-friendly potato alternative
- FODMAP, Keto, Paleo Friendly
Learn more about Heritage Meats
We Also Recommend