Hemple - Hemp Seed Protein (2 Sizes Available)
For you if...
- You're looking for a high protein, vegan alternative to pea, brown rice or whey
- You want a protein that aids in recovery with magnesium and omegas
- You're looking for a clean, lean protein powder with natural macros (protein, omegas, fibre) + vitamins & minerals
- You like to keep it simple with a smooth protein that mixes easily with coconut water or milk
BENEFITS IN EVERY 30g SERVE:
- 15g bioavailable edestin protein
- 4g fibre
- 56% RDI Magnesium
- 43% RDI Calcium
- 31% RDI Iron
- 25% RDI Zinc
- 21% RDI Vitamin B1
Designed for daily use, HEMPLE RAW is pure, cold pressed hempseed protein. Hempseed is a super seed revered for its many nutritional qualities.
HEMPLE RAW is ideal for those seeking wellbeing, providing over 15g of vegan-friendly protein, with all essential amino acids, plus omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
Hempseed is a rare source of GLA, a type of omega 6, revered for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Bioavailable for a happy gut
Praise your gut with HEMPLE RAW hemp seed protein! HEMPLE offers edestin-based proteins, which repair DNA and are highly bioavailable meaning you can digest the nutrients easily.
HEMPLE RAW is also a source of dietary fibre.
Dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, allergen-free and non-GMO. It's also raw, cold-pressed and alkaline.
Every serve of HEMPLE RAW contains magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium and vitamin B1.
SERVE: For a vegan protein fix, serve 3 rounded tablespoons (30g) of HEMPLE RAW mixed with coconut yoghurt, sprinkled on your muesli or blended with almond milk and a banana.
STORAGE: refrigerate after opening, use a dry spoon and consume within 90 days of opening. Reseal completely after each serve
We Also Recommend