Sakura Kefir (Spring 2019 Special) - 500ml
Caution! DO NOT shake!
This is active and might explode when opening. Please open slowly with care.
This is a fresh and living product.
Please store at 4°C at all times and consume within 30 days from production. The longer you keep the tarter it will taste as the sugar will be consumed in the fermentation process.
Just like Kombucha, water kefir is a yummy, fizzy and healthy probiotic drink made from fermented cane sugar water. We use a different strain of yeast and bacteria exists in our kefir drinks.
This spring, we are bringing you the Sakura Kefir which is brewed with edible cherry blossoms from Japan. In Japan, cherry blossoms can be pickled with and dried in salt. They are used in wedding ceremonies as Sakuracha/Sakurayu (sakura tea 桜茶). Some use it to add a floral scent to sweet and savoury dishes - Cherry Blossom Madeleines and Cherry Bloom Onigiri.
Sakura has a relaxing scent that is good to fight hangover and stress. Cherry blossoms also symbolise the arrival of spring - a beginning of a new year. Catch a taste of spring with our new Kefir!
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- Drink it on an empty stomach or in between meals to flourish your gut with healthy bacteria
- Start with a shot if you are not used to taking fermented foods. You can gradually build it up to taking a full glass (250ml) per serving.
Filled with healthy probiotics for optimal gut health such as:
Yeast: H. valbyensis, Lachancea fermentati, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, and Zygotorulaspora florentina.
Bacteria: Lb. hordei, Lb. nagelii, Lc. mesenteroides, Leuconostocs (Lc. citreum, & Lc. mesenteroides) , Ac. fabarum, lactobacilli species (Lb. hordei, Lb. nagelii. Lb. hilgardii, Lb. casei ), Lc. citreum
*source link here
Sakura Cherry Blossoms Benefits:
- They have a high polyphenol anti-oxidant level that fights free radicals that cause premature ageing
- Beautifying effects - minimize puffiness and dark eye circles
- Rich in essential fatty acids that help skin repair
- Fights inflammation
We Also Recommend