Black Chicken Remedies Black Obsidian GuaSha Facial Massage & Contouring Tool
Black Chicken Remedies
This Black Obsidian GuaSha tool used in conjunction with your serum helps smooth out wrinkles, contour the face, improve complexion, aid lymphatic drainage, reduce fluid retention and detoxify the skin.
Regular practice of a GuaSha facial massage improves overall health and radiance of the skin, as well as:
- Promotes lymphatic drainage and detoxification so skin can function better and improve blood circulation
- Reduces puffiness, dark circles and fluid build-up
- Relieves muscle tension in the face, jaw and neck which helps to diminish wrinkles
- Aids in circulation which tones skin, promotes increased skin elasticity and gives skin a glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
GuaSha (pronounced GwaSha) has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years in which it moves lymphatic fluids, releases fascia so skin can function better and breaks down adhesions and hardness in muscles, particularly in the jaw line. The overall effect boosts blood flow and circulation to the skin and which improves skin tone, aids in healing and reduces puffiness and fine lines.
The Black Obsidian used to make the GuaSha tool comes from molten lava and so naturally retains warmth and is great to use on congested, blemish prone skin. The warmth of the obsidian encourages stimulation of the lymphatic system and circulation, which is known to draw out negativity like anger, stress, and resentment that we accumulate daily and can make us, feel more grounded.
Using our Black Obsidian GuaSha facial tool regularly can help sculpt and contour the face, whilst helping serums penetrate further into the skin to increase their effectiveness.
Understanding GuaSha - Everything You Need to Know About GuaSha Facial Massages Read here
Vegan, cruelty-free. Made from 100% pure Black Obsidian.
HOW TO USE:
1) Start with a clean face and prep skin with your face serum.
2) Follow the Diagram.
3) Black Obsidian Gua Sha Facial Massage
4) Keep your GuaSha against your face and begin with the forehead. Scrape in an upward motion from the eyebrows to the hairline.
5) Move to the cheeks and scrape in an outwards motion starting from the crease of the nose until the ear.
6) Move to the jawline and use the end of the GuaSha with the V indent. Start from the chin and scrape until the ear. Gently massage the GuaSha into the ear to release tension.
7) Move the GuaSha in an upward motion on the centre of the neck to relieve sag and in a downward motion on the sides to relieve muscle tension and assist lymphatic drainage.
8) For the under-eye area, very gently scrape the GuaSha from the inner corner of the eye outwards to the temple. Because the area is so sensitive, it is important to only apply light pressure.
It’s best to anchor the skin where you begin each stroke using your other hand. Repeat each step above 3-5x and do this facial 2-3 times a week. It is important to go in an upward, outward direction only and press lightly by gliding over your face serum.
Each of these movements massages the lymphatic system, encouraging stagnant toxins to flush, to prevent the appearance of breakout.
DO NOT USE Black Obsidian GuaSha IF:
You have just received injected fillers or Botox
Over cystic acne, pimples and open lesions, as it will only irritate infected areas
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.