Clearspring Organic Japanese Udon Noodles - 200g
Ingredients: wheat flour* (98%), sea salt.
Product weight: 200g
Cooks in 10 minutes.
Quick to cook and delicious in flavour, Organic Udon Noodles are satisfying and versatile. Artisan family producers slowly air dry and mature these noodles to concentrate their flavour. They can be used all year round in a wide range of Asian and Western dishes, including piping hot noodles in broth, satisfyingly rich stir fries, and succulent summer salads.
Clearspring Japanese Noodles are made to traditional recipes, and are all egg-free and certified organic.
What makes them special?
- Firm, smooth noodles, satisfying and versatile
- Authentically made using the roll and cut method, not by the conventional force extruded method.
- Traditional, slow dried organic noodles from Japan. Dried at room temperature rather than artificially dried at 60-80 degrees.
- Takes 3 days to dry the noodles
- Low fat, source of protein and fibre
- Low Fat
- Low Sugar
- Low in Saturated Fat
- Source of Protein
- Source of Fibre
Made from Semi wholewheat flour including the Aleurone layer which is rich in nutrients.
TYPICAL VALUES G PER 100G
Energy kJ: 1481
Energy kCal: 354
of which saturates: 0.4
of which sugars: 1.1
Free of Added Alcohol
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.