Amazake - 500ml
Amazake is a traditional Japanese healthy drink rich in vitamins and minerals that is naturally sweet with no alcohol or sweeteners. It is made from koji (a fungus used to ferment soybeans for making soy sauce, miso and sake) and glutinous rice. However, many commercially sold Amazake from Japan is sweetened with sugar and made by sakekasu (the rice pulp from making sake) mixed with water.
We made our own delicious healthy version that is packed full of nutritious ingredients to boost your energy and rehydrate your body!
Filtered water, glutenous rice, Koji (Aspergillus oryzae)
HOW TO CONSUME/USE:
- as a sweetener in cooking
- as a refreshing drink on hot summer days
- blend into juices or smoothies
- serve with yogurt or milk in your cereal
- Contains Vitamin B1, B2, B6, Folic acid, Oligosaccharide, Cysteine, Arginine and Glutamine
- Great for gut health as it contains plant-based lactic acid
- Promotes beautiful skin & hair growth
- Relieves constipation
- Relieves fatigue and increases concentration
SUGGESTED WAY TO SERVE:
Can be served hot or chilled. It also tastes great with grated ginger!
**Foodcraft is on a greener mission and have now added a "No Cooler Bag Option" for those who want to join us in the efforts to help save our planet! Please click here if you do not want your products to be delivered in cooler bags.***
*This product was produced in a kitchen where wheat is also handled. If you have any concerns about food allergies, please contact us at [email protected] before purchasing or consuming this product
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.