FLOW Cosmetics Organic Lavender Floral Water - 100ml
Balancing & soothing toner for all skin types
Gentle lavender is known for its soothing effects on both skin and mind. This wonderfully versatile organic flower water is a valuable by-product of lavender oil production as lavender flowers are stripped of the essential oil by steam distillation. Like essential oil, lavender water contains active compounds that nurture and soothe the skin.
Flow Cosmetics Organic Lavender Floral Water is suitable for all skin types and due to its gentleness is also suitable for children’s skin. Try lavender water for skin and scalp, sunburns and itchy skin with rashes or psoriasis. Lavender water refreshes and soothes itchy scalp. It helps oily skin type to fight against acne and excess sebum.
Multi-purpose, pH-balancing flower waters are more popular in skin care than ever. The active compounds in the plant treat various skin problems and make your skin glow.
Nature is always close to us; it is strong and important part of Finnish identity. Finland has the world’s cleanest nature with blue lakes, free flowing rivers, pristine forests and untouched wilderness. This unique northern energy is conveyed in our products that provide care at all levels – body, mind and spirit – just like nature.
You can use lavender water:
- as a moisturizing facial toner
- to soothe the skin after shaving (great for men, too!)
- as a soothing toner for irritated scalp
- to soothe and cool sunburned skin (tip: store your flower water in the fridge)
- for various skin problems (excess sebum, acne, itching, redness…)
- as a refreshing body spray
- as a mineral makeup fixing spray
- as a cleanser for light makeup
- to relax and calm your mind
- in the evening to promote sleep
- for children, e.g. to soothe diaper rash
Please note that since lavender floral water is a natural product, the scent may vary from batch to batch. Slight variation in the scent is completely natural.
Ingredients: INCI: LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA FLOWER WATER*, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE**
* Wild grown or certified organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
We have added a natural antimicrobial ingredient; Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate to the product.
About Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Completely natural and Cosmos certified antimicrobial.
- Gentle and skin friendly ingredient made by fermentation from radish root and lactic acid bacteria called Leuconostoc kimchi.
- The antimicrobial capability is due to natural mechanisms developed by plants and microorganisms by which they protect themselves from their environment and other competing organisms.
- Has also skin moisturizing properties. In the manufacturers study small concentrations provided a 10% increase in moisturization.
- Most Powerful Skincare Products from Highest Quality Plants
Recycling instructions: The outer box can be recycled in cardboard waste, the bottle in glass waste and the spray cap in plastic waste.
Country of Origin: Finland. Made in Finland.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.