Beyond Plastic by Zero Plastic Biodegradable and Compostable Garbage Bag - 170L x 10pcs
We understand the many problems associated with petroleum-based plastics. We believe that compostable bioplastic typically made from plant matter like vegetable starch, cane sugar, cellulose (wood fibres) and lactic acid, are the solution to many of these problems. Polylactic Acid (PLA) is a bioplastic generally derived from animal-feed corn that can be used for a myriad of different purposes.
100% compostable bag made of 100% corn starch.
Length: 1100 Width: 900 25my
OK COMPOST HOME, OK COMPOST INDUSTRIAL certification and the United States BPI COMPOSTABLE certification.
- Fully compostable 180 days to water, CO2.
- Superior puncture, tear and heat below 50º
- Maximum load bearing is 10 to15 kg.
There are 3 type of bioplastic:
- 1 (BIO-PE, BIO-PP, BIO-PET) not biodegradable
- 2 (PBTA, PCL, PBS) biodegradable
- 3 (PLA, PHA, PHB) biodegradable
Our certiﬁcate is 100% compostable that means the whole part will become water and carbon dioxide within 6 months after composting.
Speciﬁcation of Compostable PLA and PBTA for ZeroPlastic Hong Kong Limited; bag and ﬁlm 100% biodegradation speciﬁcations:
1. The raw material is mainly made of natural macromolecule (such as cornstarch, cellulose, chitin) or agricultural by-products through microbial fermentation to synthesize biodegradable macromolecule. The bags and Film produced by this material can be naturally decomposed into common natural forms such as carbon dioxide and water under the action of microorganisms (garbage dump or various worm in soil, etc.).
2. Degradation standard: industrial compost and home compost Standard basis: EN13432/ASTM D6400
Certiﬁcation body: VINCOTTE, Belgium
Heavy metal: refer to EN13432 , can not exceed the standard
Disintegration: Within 3 months (90 days), at 60 ℃, 90% humidity composting environment, 100% of the ﬁlm/sheet.
Biodegradability: Within 6 months (180 days), under industrial composting conditions (60 ℃, 90% humidity), 100% of the organic material is biodegraded into water and carbon dioxide.
• Biodegradable within 180 days under compostable
• Biodegradable within 2 years under landﬁll
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.