Raw Fermented Mustard Caviar (227g)
Mustard seeds are packed with flavour and can be used in a number of different dishes. They are often overlooked in the pantry but actually, mustard seeds are high in nutritional value and have a lot of antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
How It Tastes:
Deliciously tangy with a hint of mustard taste. The little granules resembles that of a Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium
- Known to prevent cancer, treat psoriasis, improve cardiovascular health, control diabetes and cholesterol levels
How to Use:
- To mix into your favourite salad dressings
- To pair with your favourite meats/protein
- Topping for your baked potatoes or inside of your sandwiches
We Also Recommend